Platinum Sponsor

thrings british__land zurich

Gold Sponsor

your__logo__here

Silver Sponsor

beard

Bronze Sponsor

excalibur deacons

General Sponsor

sponsors_aws

Supporters

your__logo__here

Supported by

arkells amey thamesdown networkrail swindonweb calyx amcs link

1955

LYDIARD HOUSE OPENED TO THE PUBLIC> In 1943 Lydiard House and grounds were purchased for the people of Swindon by the local corporation. The Corporation of Swindon embarked on a programme of repair and restoration of the House and grounds, which were opened to the public in 1955 by Lord Lansdown.


Suggestion submitted to @swindon175 by @ShareenCampbell



Your Role

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae nulla iaculis, ornare lorem nec, sagittis ipsum.

Activities

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae nulla iaculis, ornare lorem nec, sagittis ipsum.

Meet people

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae nulla iaculis, ornare lorem nec, sagittis ipsum.

Platinum Sponsor

thrings british__land zurich

Gold Sponsor

your__logo__here

Silver Sponsor

beard

Bronze Sponsor

excalibur deacons

General Sponsor

sponsors_aws

Supporters

your__logo__here

Supported by

arkells amey thamesdown networkrail swindonweb calyx amcs link

Platinum Sponsor

thrings british__land zurich

Gold Sponsor

your__logo__here

Silver Sponsor

beard

Bronze Sponsor

excalibur deacons

General Sponsor

sponsors_aws

Supporters

your__logo__here

Supported by

arkells amey thamesdown networkrail swindonweb calyx amcs link