Platinum Sponsor

thrings british__land zurich

Gold Sponsor

your__logo__here

Silver Sponsor

beard

Bronze Sponsor

excalibur deacons

General Sponsor

sponsors_aws

Supporters

your__logo__here

Supported by

arkells amey thamesdown networkrail swindonweb calyx amcs link

1866

CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH BUILT IN BATH ROAD> The Bath Road Congregational Church of 1866 is one of the great 'lost' buildings of Swindon. It was built on the corner of Bath Road and Victoria Road. It was designed by William Jervis Stent in Lombardic-style neo-Romanesque. Originally called Victoria Chapel, the church was demolished in 1949.


Suggestion submitted to @swindon175 by @froyoho



Your Role

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae nulla iaculis, ornare lorem nec, sagittis ipsum.

Activities

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae nulla iaculis, ornare lorem nec, sagittis ipsum.

Meet people

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae nulla iaculis, ornare lorem nec, sagittis ipsum.

Platinum Sponsor

thrings british__land zurich

Gold Sponsor

your__logo__here

Silver Sponsor

beard

Bronze Sponsor

excalibur deacons

General Sponsor

sponsors_aws

Supporters

your__logo__here

Supported by

arkells amey thamesdown networkrail swindonweb calyx amcs link

Platinum Sponsor

thrings british__land zurich

Gold Sponsor

your__logo__here

Silver Sponsor

beard

Bronze Sponsor

excalibur deacons

General Sponsor

sponsors_aws

Supporters

your__logo__here

Supported by

arkells amey thamesdown networkrail swindonweb calyx amcs link