Platinum Sponsor

thrings british__land zurich

Gold Sponsor

your__logo__here

Silver Sponsor

beard

Bronze Sponsor

excalibur deacons

General Sponsor

sponsors_aws

Supporters

your__logo__here

Supported by

arkells amey thamesdown networkrail swindonweb calyx amcs link

1842

QUEENS ARMS/THE WHITE HOUSE OPENS FOR BUSINESS> Built by the Sun Brewery the Queens Arms opened in 1842 just a few hundred meters from the new Swindon Junction station. In 1910 its name changed to The White House and was then owned by Ushers Brewery. The pub was demolished in 2002.


Suggestion submitted to @swindon175 by @wattshisname1



Your Role

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae nulla iaculis, ornare lorem nec, sagittis ipsum.

Activities

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae nulla iaculis, ornare lorem nec, sagittis ipsum.

Meet people

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus vitae nulla iaculis, ornare lorem nec, sagittis ipsum.

Platinum Sponsor

thrings british__land zurich

Gold Sponsor

your__logo__here

Silver Sponsor

beard

Bronze Sponsor

excalibur deacons

General Sponsor

sponsors_aws

Supporters

your__logo__here

Supported by

arkells amey thamesdown networkrail swindonweb calyx amcs link

Platinum Sponsor

thrings british__land zurich

Gold Sponsor

your__logo__here

Silver Sponsor

beard

Bronze Sponsor

excalibur deacons

General Sponsor

sponsors_aws

Supporters

your__logo__here

Supported by

arkells amey thamesdown networkrail swindonweb calyx amcs link